Are you experiencing abnormal redness and irritation on your face? Sudden blackheads or whiteheads are appearing on your face?
Well, you are suffering from inflammatory skin disorder known as acne. Acne is not age bound but is mostly found in teenagers. They might appear due to various reasons like improper diet, cosmetics, hormonal disorder, and presence of toxins, indigestion, constipation and lack of hygiene.
Most commonly used Home Remedies for Acne are-
- Boil a mixture of raspberry, blackberry and strawberry in water for around 3 minutes and apply it to get itch free soothing skin.
- Aloe Vera is the latest used Home Remedy for Acne. It serves very useful in the gradual treatment of acne and thus now it is found as an ingredient in many soaps and creams.
- The orange peel is very useful when used for massaging the face gently. This massage reduces the redness on the skin and kills the dirt and oil content in the skin which forms acne and blackheads.
- Mix milk before boiling with gram flour and apply on face and leave it for around 5-7 minutes and then wash the face thoroughly. This will wash away the acne gradually.
- One of the best Home Remedy Acne cannot stand is applying fresh mint juice every night on the face.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of white sugar and 1 tablespoon of brown sugar and after wetting a little rub the face with it.
- Drink a glass of wheat grass juice daily to remove acne.
- Mix turmeric powder in mint water and make a paste of it. Apply this paste on face and let it be so for 30 minutes and then wash it with lukewarm water.
- Wash your face thoroughly and then apply the mixture of lime water and rose water. After 30 minutes of application wash the face completely and bring it to pat dry. This is also one of the best Home Remedies for Pimples.
- Roast and powder the pomegranate skin properly and then mix it with fresh lime juice to obtain a paste. Apply this paste over affected parts of the skin and you will see quick improvement.
- Mix half glass of boiled milk with fresh lime juice and apply it on the skin. This will reduce pimples, cracked skin and blackheads to a great extent.
Some advices to avoid acne-
- Drink ample of water to avoid the body from dehydrating.
- Include fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet and prefer taking salad during each meal of the day.
- Always clean your skin gently and properly and avoid synthetic and oily makeup.
- Never squeeze or press your pimples In order to remove them as it might leave a permanent scar on the face.
- Avoid drinking alcohol as it dehydrates the body to a great extent.
The above were some of the best Home Remedies for Acne. Follow the advices properly and stay away from acne, pimples, blackheads or so. And if you are suffering from acne, follow the above mentioned home remedies rather than going for various tubes and ointments available in the market.